Welcome to visit our website
Aims and Objectives of the Society are
1. To inculcate love for flowers and plants , encourage their planting and maintenance.
2. To hold competitions and seminars the cultivating flowers and plants.
3. To publish literature on flowers and plants.
4. To establish contact with organizations having similar objectives.
5. To undertake any other activity for promotion of the aforesaid objectives.
Activities of the Society
1. Provides information about latest varieties of plants.
2. Holds seminars, workshops and monthly meetings with talks and demonstration of techniques in growing plants by a layman.
3. Organises visits to places of interest for plant lover like nurseries, farmhouses, flower shows.
4. Undertakes tree plantation drive, protection of trees.
5. Undertakes nature walks and plant identification
6. Holds plant bazaar for exchange , sale, purchase of plants by its members.
7. Arranges availability of seeds, seedlings ,bulbs ,manures and other garden related material for its members at competitive rates .